|Work piece fixing way:||mobile and fix by hydraulic system||Machine function:||it can spin to make hard wares in kitchen, lamp covers, and many special shape jobs|
|Amount of Rollers:||Sync 2+||Rapid Traverse X/Z-axis:||10/15 m/min|
carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and copper- CNC turning & spinning machine
The machine can improve the production efficiency, machining accuracy and saving the cost of human resources. It is the ideal processing machine for light, automobile, mechanic and other manufacturing industries.SP series CNC Spinning and Turning Machine (Double Roller) is especially developed to spin kitchenwares, lamps, auto fittings, ventilations and art wares. It has many patents issued by the State Intellectual Property Office. This machine is practical, professional and strong. It has high production efficiency and can complete horn, bucket, cone type, parabolic products. It can also process threading, trimming, flanging and rolling at the same machine tool. The machine can spin many materials such as carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and copper etc. It has solved the traditional problems such as lack of skilled workers. With advanced digital control, it is easy to operate.
Standard Configurations & Main Features:
* Hydraulic tailstock. Mobile and clamp by hydraulic system.
* Integrated automatic lubrication system makes the maintenance more reliable.
* Configuration cooling pump.
* Mobile manual pulse generator makes easy to operate.
* Semi-enclosed shield.
* Siemens 808D as standard CNC system which has USB port.
* Meehanite cast iron after aging treatment, with high quality and less deformation.
* Adopt independent spindle unit to ensure good movement precision, stiffness and stability.
* Precision ball screws ensure dynamic performance well and positioning accurately.
* X-axis adopts integral two-way ball screw, 2 rollers move in synchronization.
* Feeding axles are driven by servo motors.
* Spindle motor is Servo controlled.
|CNC Spinning and Turning Machine|
|Amount of Rollers||Sync 2+|
|Max. Diameter of Blank||Φ800 mm|
|Max. Turning Diameter||Φ500 mm|
|Max. Length of Work Piece||600 mm|
|Thickness of Blank||0.5-6.0 mm Aluminum, Copper) 0.5-3.0 mm (Carbon Steel) 0.5-2.5 mm (Stainless Steel)|
|X-axis Stroke||230 mm|
|Z-axis Stroke||750 mm|
|X-axis Force||40 kN|
|Z-axis Force||40 kN|
|Tailstock Force||30 kN|
|Guide Rail Type||Linear Guide Rail|
|Width of Bed||525 mm|
|Rapid Traverse X/Z-axis||10/15 m/min|
|Servo Torque X/Z-axis||15/10 N.m|
|Pulse Equivalent X/Z-axis||0.001 mm|
|Positioning Accuracy||0.015 mm|
|Repetitive Positioning Accuracy||0.008 mm|
|Spindle Taper||120(1:20) Metric|
|Spindle Bore||Φ110 mm|
|Spindle Speed||1500 rpm|
|Taper of Tailstock Quill||MT5|
|Tailstock Stroke||450 mm|
|Stroke of Tailstock Quill||150 mm|
|Diameter of Tailstock Quill||Φ82 mm|
|Amount of Tools / Shank Size||4+1/30x30 mm²|
|Spindle Motor Power||15 kw|
|Hydraulic Power||3 kw|
|Machining Accuracy||It 6|
|Surface Roughness||Ra 1.25|
|Service Voltage||380V AC|
|Power Capacity||25 KVA|
|Overall Dimensions||3.2x2.0x2.0 m³|
|Net Weight||5500 kg|